Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: "thoughts" let me know what ya'll think

Firesquadgangsta

"thoughts" let me know what ya'll think

yo as i spit dis it just what comes ta mind/ questions and many words dat rhyme/like how can i get in da music game and take what i feel dats mine/still i anylize more and wonder should i turn to a life of crime/cause workin part time for nickles and dimes ain't gettin it/i need real cash and it seem da only way rap and or crack and pushin it/as these thought engulf my mind/ as everyday i drown my sorrows in weed and achohol/a nigga feels da pressure and it ain't light at all/dese flows is all i have these thoughts from da heart/all i want is a platinum album and a sea of money to part/big dreams and doin big things is what i'm about/i dress hip hop so people think i'm a speak ignorance every time i open my mouth/ so my peoples when you read dese rhymes think of da realness and say whats on yo mind

Battle Record
    0-1
    "Run the game till I die, don’t give up, no need to sigh- I got the skill that I need to run da mic, and I’m not gon recite too much now, just gotta say, I don’t wanna play- In this rap game without my heart runnin my words and my mouth movin, n being heard- I got a hand in the air and I’m feeling the flow, not gon let go, the beat is coming to me now, yeah I gotta allow, what I hear and what see because I need to just be myself and let my spirits go free, do u know what I mean? Overanalyzer, looking too deep, but I just need to creep under the moon and show ya how I wanna be rappin witchu, I regret- not getting in the game soona, but Im just a beginna, hard to come out white and not knowing what to write cuz we got the opinions of every1 running my mind, I don’t want no one to take what I sing and put it behind, because that’s the way I am- damn- Fears of what the world might think of the songs Im writin, reciting things that I need to say, I don’t need a song writa anyway- I do my own words cuz that means more and I know I got a future in store, but what will they think of me in this rap game, when I come in without a name- It’s a shame- Do what I can do, just to get me through till they see me for who I am, and what I do- I’m gonna rap like it aint new-"

I like what u were sayin firesquadgangsta, it did make me think about things along those lines, but I guess it's a different situation for me- good stuff, i like the way ya rap
    CITY LIFE
    firestarterv1(main dog)
    camouflage(2nd to main)
    PeasedEase(femcee main)
    kuntryboi(recruiter)
    wscgthug(new dog)
    SkiddLess(creator)
    Anonymiz Jones(new dog)
    panamARed(new dog)
    whtyegrl15(poetry only)

Winz=10
    loses=0