User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: So i went to the Rjd2 Show...

I Love Titty

So i went to the Rjd2 Show...

....yeah he had a show tonight at a club here in Toronto. So i bought a ticket not knowing that it was a 19+ show, and i'm only 17. However i found out it was a 19+ show a couple weeks before the actual date. So I figured hey, maybe if i start growing my facial, which by the way grows VERY VERY unevenly, and extremely slowly for a dude my age, and considering that both my dad and brother started shaving when they were 14...anywho...So i start growing the facial hair, and i figure i'll kinda dress like i'm a bit older so I can see if they'd still let me in thinking "Hey this dude looks like he's at least 19 years old." So tonight rolls up, my un-even excuse for a 5 o' clock shadow after 2 weeks of hard work in looking good lol, i'm all suited up, not over dressed but not dressed like a 17 year old, however a 17 year old would dress and i go down to the venue. I'm thinking to myself "yeah there's a good chance they'll ID me, but what the hey i'm here already. I get the front of the line and the bouncer asks for my ID. Now i'm thinking "SHIT"...but wait i can try to be slick, and I say, in my best 19+ year olds voice, "Sorry man, I don't driver or anything, I don't really have a piece of ID on me" the whole while i have my paid for ticket in my hand. Unfortunately for me the bouncer wasn't buying my sad excuse for facial hair and totally bogus story. So i hop on the train and ponder about my night of not seing Rjd2 and NOT having a good time and NOT possibly meeting some new people, which hopefully would have been some pretty girls lol. Anyhow on the train ride back i thought to myself, Its not the fact that i lost the whole $18CDN on the ticket its the fact that I didn't see Rj and that i have a friggin BUSINESS EXAM 9am tommorow morning...

...Anyhow that's my story i'm of to STUDY woooooooooooooopy lucky for me lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-0
    DAMN IT, Rj was in town and I didn't know about it! Focking hell.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    He was over here last summer, and he was only playing at over 18s clubs and whatnot, but I was only seventeen at the time. I didn't even bother trying to get in, I looked like I could've been 18+, but big London clubs are pretty tough on that sort of thing, or, so I've heard. Sucks they turned you away though. =/