Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is better for education?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Private Schools

9 60.00%
  • Public Schools

6 40.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 79 of 79

Thread: Private School or Public Schools

TURBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazwon
    Private Schools offer a better education...
    They are COLLEGE-PREP schools, and thats what they are doing...
    Preparing you for education after high school...

The reason private schools are better is...
    -They get funding from rich alumni for better facilities and resources...
    -Since you have to take a test to get in, every has some sort of intelligence, so they don't have to lower the standards and expectations to cater to the really slow kids...
    -They can hire teachers who KNOW what they are doing, and will teach you the best stuff...
    -Most private schools are smaller than public schools, so the faculty and staff has a more personal relationship with the students, allowing the students to get more individual help...

And I don't know why you guys are all bitchin about having to wear uniforms in a private school...
    Cause when you get a job in the real world, most of them have dress codes...

def word major props and well said. wear'n uni's arent that bad , i dont really like mine but what eva . all i kno is i am gonna goto a good college get a good job and pay my bills

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Yea, and more and pore public schools are turning to the dress codes, really wtf does it matter what you're wearing school isnt about whos rocking the latest prada or sean jean.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    Ok..this whole bullshit about social interaction is stupid.
    Are you out of your fucking mind ?
    I go to a Private School right next to the fucking projects, and next to one of the worst schools in the Bronx.
    We arent fenced off from the rest of the world. And trust me... My dad works 2 jobs and my mom has her own job and yet they still struggle to pay my tuition of $5000 a year, and its for rich kids ? Sure, when alot of people from my school dont live in the suburbs, and alot arent even blessed with an internet connection. I've been to both Public and Private. First off, when colleges recruit athletes, they check the graduates of private school, because they had the grades to stay in what is mostly considered educationally superior to public school programs. Plus the fact that alot of public schools dont have certain teams.
    And Urban, lol @ having quiet kids at Spellman... Thats not the case for our class.

And opey is right, if the school is not co ed, an opposite sex school is just a few blocks away or another public school.
    Only a few public schools are better than private in nyc, and those are the specialized schools.

I just posted to say that all that shit on social interaction is bullshit, as a matter of fact, about 95% of kids in my class are not rich at all, and the rich kids are not as stuck up as you think, maybe if Most people on this site criticizing them, took the time to actually know them, you would probably change your feelings.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

TURBAN
    my school . its a lil different.. everyone is pretty much loaded.. but its funny cuz you try to seperate yourself . like who ever has the watch with jewels in it. or the armani glasses. or gets a new benz or porsche for there b-day its in a order... and what girl you date is below your car.... don't be think'n jus cuz my school is mili that we don't get play... ha actually girls seem to like that shit.. i got a squad that i jus chill n mess around wit. i mean you jus kick wit who you kick with . i think the best thing bout my school is we weed out the weak. thus allowing the best to grow ... public school's in my area(shoot me down if i am wrong ... i know some public school's where this is not the case) arent all that great. so they allow the weak to drag down the reputation and they don't allow those who could have the chance to grow.. its a cycle