Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Regular Battle
    Punches due Saturday
    Voting ends on Tuesday

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Baron Mynd
    @KnoXville

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0)

ready when you are

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

vs. KnoXville aka R!canTheoryz

lmao real name Angel Morales, & that shits prolly spanglish for garbage
    whether you’re Rican, Taino or Boricua.. fuck ur heritage. you ARAWAK faggot regardless

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-5

Check.

Battle Record
    7-5

I Coulda Killed this sorry bitch & Left in Silence, never question my Forensic Talent,
    We all know BM is used to getting dragged so bad to the point we can call em’ Domestic Violence.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-23
    Awards 75+ Wins

I got KnoXVille here

More clever imo

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

This battle was close. The drag was quite clever and more cleanly executed really but I thought the Arawak was pretty funny. Overall I think knox had the cleaner bar but barons amused me more so based on my preference for humour I’m giving it to baron although this really could’ve gone either way
    V/baron

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lars IMO.

Wording means everything and I think Knox in the delivery of the his punch was slightly wordy here for such a simple concept.

Lars with the edge.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I have BM here. He's one of the few guys who can mix his troll humor with his bars. It's just his personality. It's natural for him. I actually liked Knox's bar, too. But I didn't like the finish. "we can call em' Domestic Violence" wasn't really a good ending to the baby mama nameflip.

v-BM

Battle Record
    32-6

Up for more votes.

BM 3-1

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

even tho Boricua and Rican are the same thing Arawak was pretty fun. I liked dragging BM also, although i had to actually say the rhyme scheme out loud in a British accent to get it to rhyme. the wordiness doesn't bother me. in fact i like that this bar doesn't look like the cookie cutter format so many try to emulate on RB.good showing from both ill go with the one that made me laugh a bit harder.

v/Knox

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

Re: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

BM was smoother and better written. Vote Baron
    LOL

Battle Record
    8-5

I fucked with knox bar but Barons was smoother with a fresher concept

Battle Record
    32-6

BM wins 5-2