Battle Record
    5-7

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Post pic

now he wants to talk sexy to me.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

LOL @ Mein kempt
    @Slayerr

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@3viction I get why you don't want to spend time on @For Battling and I'm cool with that. But what about you two putting your differences aside and making a run for the Team Titles?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Mags 99% finished. Just waiting for a winner to the Exalted/MV battle as to keep the stats accurate.

Battle Record
    5-7

I will tag team with 3viction

Battle Record
    32-6

Next vote wins @Exalted. @MV 3-3

I'm here to post mag so hopefully we can get this over with in the next 15 minutes.

Battle Record
    32-6

Due dates have changed.

Bars - Sunday
    Voting Ends - Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    @3viction I get why you don't want to spend time on @For Battling and I'm cool with that. But what about you two putting your differences aside and making a run for the Team Titles?
    I don't have a problem with him, his problem with me didn't start until after I left and couldn't do anything for him anymore, also I tagged with him in a tag team tournament and got knocked out the first round.

not saying he was the blame, but he was the blame.

I left for a good damn reason too so if he mad at me over that, he sides with the wrong kind of people LOL.

he trys so hard to be a user for something that don't even matter.

I got the last laugh because the hands I left it in, killed it worse than when I was here, took any remaining activity and poached it for their own shit, and I am the one that gave them the power, left it to them then bounced so I can watch it burn to the ground even MORE!
    Last edited by 3viction; July 27th, 2023 at 08:38 AM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyy puuuuusssssyyyy

I'll just put the tip in next time.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Stfu fat faggot youve never gotten pussy!

Battle Record
    5-7

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    I don't have a problem with him, his problem with me didn't start until after I left and couldn't do anything for him anymore, also I tagged with him in a tag team tournament and got knocked out the first round.

not saying he was the blame, but he was the blame.

I left for a good damn reason too so if he mad at me over that, he sides with the wrong kind of people LOL.

he trys so hard to be a user for something that don't even matter.

I got the last laugh because the hands I left it in, killed it worse than when I was here, took any remaining activity and poached it for their own shit, and I am the one that gave them the power, left it to them then bounced so I can watch it burn to the ground even MORE!
    What should our team name be bro

Battle Record
    32-6

@3viction I think you and FB have differences in opinion but if you talk it out in a civil manner without insulting each other then you can find some commonalities between the two of you.

I don't have a problem with him and think hes a good mod when hes trying, he stay fucking over NC and they let him do it lmfao.